ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Systems
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001:2015 Standard– is an Environmental Management System Standard- The objective of this Standard is that when organization adopt for implementation to provide a framework for environmental protection and responding to changing environmental Conditions , defending the environment by preventing or mitigating negative environmental effects , reducing the potential negative impact of environmental conditions on the organization , aiding the organization in meeting its compliance obligations , improve environmental performance , controlling or influencing how the organization’s products and services are designed, manufactured, distributed, consumed, and disposed of through the use of a life cycle perspective that can prevent environmental impacts from being unintentionally shifted elsewhere within the life cycle , gaining financial and operational advantages from implementing environmentally sound alternatives that strengthen the organization’s market position.
Benefits of a Environmental Management Systems :
- IMPROVEMENT OF THE ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
- REDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL AND REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
- THE ADVANCE OF BUSINESS POTENTIAL AMONG CLIENTS
- REDUCTION OF ENERGY LOSS, NATURAL RESOURCES, AND RAW MATERIALS
- THEY ARE PROTECTING THE ORGANIZATION FROM ADVERSE ENVIRONMENTAL ASPECTS PRODUCED BY THE ORGANIZATION FROM SIGNIFICANT ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS.